1. do not eat sugar/wheat on weekdays – I have done miserably on this.
2. sign up for weekly tennis lessons – I texted the coach that everyone loves. He only has Saturday afternoons available starting February 11th. I want to travel on weekends so I need to decide which is more important– or find a different coach.
3. use exercise tapes 3x week (yoga or kettlebells) – 0x but I ordered a kettlebell
4. massage 1x/week – I got one this month but I didn’t like it. Not enough deep pressure. I got the name of another place from my colleague to try.
5. mani/pedi 2x/month – I called the place I like to go to twice and both times they were booked. I need to find another place or put in a standing appointment. I do think I need to order some non-toxic polishes first though if I am going to get it done so frequently.
6. hair appt. 1x/2months – I called to make an appointment for Jan. 29th and my regular guy took that day off. Will make appt. for February.
7. work on French or Spanish with Rosetta Stone 1x/week -I haven’t cracked it open. Really need to choose between French or Spanish!!! Which one? Which one??
8. blog daily at www.coconutphoto.wordpress.com – YAY! Success on this one!
9. sign Coco up for ballet lessons – I signed her up for Friday lessons and then they told me (after I bought her leotard, etc.) that it was changed to Saturdays! Not happy. Same problem with Saturday tennis lessons… I want to be able to go out of town.
10. take Coco out to dinner 1x/week – Nope. Work crazy busy… not a good excuse 😦
11. write a children’s book – Didn’t put in 1 minute of thought into this.
12. read camera manual – Haven’t cracked it open
13. implement Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover plan – ordered the book
14. make Coco’s lifebook – Haven’t spent one minute on this, but probably won’t until summer vacation
15. do one trip a month – YAY! Success! Went to Eagle Point.
How are you doing on your New Year’s Resolutions?