Short Term Goals:
Sign Coco up for ballet lessons Done! 🙂
2. Sign myself up for tennis lessons
Put $1000 in emergency fund – Done! 🙂
Pay off Amex – Done! 🙂
5. Pay my Mom back
Create some weekly family rituals – Done! 🙂
Create 3 photo books of important events – Done! 🙂 I made albums for Coco’s 2nd and 3rd birthdays and a trip we took as a family to Iowa for my Dad’s 83rd birthday.
Lose 10 pounds Done! 🙂 Now it’s time to get in shape (and the muscles may put on weight but I’m okay with that. It’s not about the number for me, it’s about health!)
9. Back up all photos in two or more places – backed up thru March 2012 on a hard drive
Read camera manual – Done! 🙂 Not my manual but a DSLR tutorial and been practicing so I consider this done!
11. Make Coco’s lifebook
12. Pay Visa $10,000 – paid $6000 so far!
13. Complete a 30-Day Paleo Challenge
14. Take Coco to (Hong Kong) Disneyland
15. Teach Coco how to spell and write her name, count to 20 orally and count to 10 with 1:1 correspondence – She still skips 15. She knows a few letters of her name.
1. Reduce sugar, flour, caffeine, and processed foods – great!
2. Make working out a habit (yoga, tapes, tennis and/or kettlebells) – I found a gym where I can do drop-in classes and we get our club membership cards in a few weeks!
3. Be asleep by 10 pm – marginally better
4. Post a photo for every day of 2012 at www.coconutphoto.wordpress.com – yes, but I’m stopping on May 31, 2012 to make more time for the this blog and other things.
Eat some form of coconut or ACV daily – yup. Either in salad dressing or in the meal somewhere. I also started oil pulling but I can’t do it every day if I am running late.